Rental Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in renting a property managed by McKee Properties. We hope you will find our professional approach to doing business an enjoyable experience.
Please read the following instructions carefully, and be sure to complete your rental application as thoroughly as possible. If you have questions as you are completing your application, please call us at (619) 435-7780. We'll be happy to assist you.
The following information is provided to assist you:
- You may conveniently apply online directly from one of our Avaliable Properties
- Each individual over 18 years of age must complete a separate application.
- Each applicant must include date of birth; social security number and drivers license number, as well as current telephone number.
- Phone numbers for employer and landlord references.
- Applicants should provide supporting documentation (pay receipts, bank statements, etc.) to assist us in verification of your income.
- A $45.00 (per applicant) processing fee, must accompany each application submitted.
Applications are processed in the order in which they are received. In the event of multiple applications for the same property, the applications will be prioritized based upon the qualifications of each applicant. If your application is not processed due to a prior applicant being approved, your application fee will be refunded.
McKee Properties does business in accordance with all Federal and State Fair Housing Regulations. It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or National origin. If you believe that a representative of this company has discriminated against you, contact Brendan McKee immediately, by calling (619) 435-7780.
Properties are rented in their current "as-is" condition, as shown. Leasing representatives of McKee Properties are not authorized to make oral or written representations concerning repairs or improvements to the property for which you are applying. A Property Supervisor is the only person authorized to make such representations, and all such representations must be in writing in order to be valid. You should request that any promised repairs or improvements be specified in writing prior to signing your rental agreement.
Once your application has been processed and approved, you will be contacted to schedule a meeting with a Property Supervisor to sign your rental agreement. Your rental agreement must be signed within three (3) business days following notification of approval. Please be prepared to bring the following items to this meeting:
- Valid photo I.D. (drivers license)
- Cashier’s check or money order for security deposit and full first month’s rent. Cash payments or personal checks are not acceptable. If you have any questions, please contact our office prior to your scheduled meeting time. Thank You.