Residential Leasing & Sales Agent
Are you a frustrated real estate agent who is willing to work hard, but needs the security of a base salary?
Would you like to enjoy the following company benefits?
Base Salary, plus commissions (on listings and sales)
Zero Desk or Franchise Fees
Monthly Marketing Budget
McKee Properties, one of San Diego's oldest and most recognized and respected property management companies has an immediate opening for a full time Residential Leasing & Sales Agent. This is the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated real estate agent who is seeking a change from the traditional commission-only sales brokerage. McKee Properties manages hundreds of single-family homes and condos throughout the greater San Diego area. We are seeking a rock star agent with established client base to work your sales leads and show our available inventory of rental and sales listings.
A large component of the job is showing our available rental properties, so it will require someone who can multi-task, who manages time wisely, and isn't easily distracted by a rapidly changing schedule. Our showing system is streamlined, with access to our scheduling assistant who will schedule your showings for you so you can focus on building your business.
The ideal candidate is an aggressive, detail-oriented, knowledgeable, and highly organized individual who has the ability to SELL, GENERATE NEW BUSINESS, & BUILD RELATIONSHIPS. We value innovation and new ideas. Our team is energetic, fun, dynamic, and growing!
Skills & Requirements:
- Active California Real Estate License, reliable transportation to the job, auto insurance
- Minimum 2+ years as a residential real estate agent
- Active, unrestricted California Drivers License
- Must know how to operate Paragon (MLS), perform CMA's, property searches, prospecting, etc.
- Strong local market knowledge and ability to run market comps for both sales and rentals
- Knowledge and a clear understanding of CAR forms, Escrow, and Title
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Punctual at all times
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills a must!
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, & ZipForms
Interested in this position? Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS.